Have you ever had a poor customer experience? Like unsuccessfully trying to get things done on a website, subsequently calling the company and waiting endlessly in the queue until you get to talk to a service agent? We had!
In fact, we believe in a world where customers are happier because they can get the job done themselves and where employees are happier because they can do more exciting tasks than just a robot job.
That’s why at CX Company we started to developed our software platform Digital CX 15 years ago and have been improving it ever since. Today it is the enterprise-level content management system behind chatbots, artificial intelligence- and self-service-solutions on websites, in apps and on social media like Facebook Messenger.
As a result, we have been changing the way customers and companies interact. This led to higher NPS scores and increased conversation rates at more than 60 major brands across 3 countries, including OHRA, Eneco, Ditzo, Dela, ING DiBa, ANWB and many more.
Can you help our customers achieve their goals faster and better? Are you a new breed of tech aficionado who embraces the power of creativity to move forward faster? And do you also like working with people? Then you are the Solution Architect we are looking for! Join us!
The job description of a Solution Architect is very easy: you empower companies to move from concept to market faster. Sounds simple right 😉 ? To facilitate this, you first of all have a strong technical background. You will need this in your everyday job to quickly translate business needs into technical solutions. Connecting to API’s and other platforms is your daily routine. Most of the time you will be working closely together with our commerce team. Simply because you also know how to convince people. Not like the commerce guys by talking about NPS, ROI or Call Deflections Models, but by explaining how stuff works! Therefore you are needed in the (pre)sales conversations with our clients.
If this sounds like a diverse and versatile job then you’re probably right. We’re looking for someone who is independent and not afraid to find his or her way within our company. Someone who dares to speak up and has a strong opinion or vision on trends and innovation. You take an interest in tech, specifically chatbots and SaaS and have heard of human-centered design thinking. To sum-up:
- Work closely together with the sales team by taking part in meetings, calls and company visits (also abroad).
- Able to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Able to show off the capabilities of DigitalCX by giving demo’s or building proof-of-concepts and minimum-viable-products.
- Able to guide our clients and prospects trough projects connecting with other platforms and API’s.
- Keep in touch and connect with our partners to see what cool use-cases they are building that you might use to inspire others.
- Always on the lookout for the latest trends and technologies and opportunities to bring them to our platform and clients.
- Know our competition and how we stack-up to them.
- Know our USPs and translate those to understandable and tangible stories.
- Pioneering and working with innovation labs and departments.
- Give DigitalCX shape by contributing ideas to the roadmap.
- Help our support team in tailoring their content to make dev’s life easier when building on our platform.
- Work together with our marketing department to tell our story from a more technical angle.
Skills and qualifications
- Good problem-solving skills: bachelor thinking level.
- Working experience supporting clients on technical challenges.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and good English command.
- Not afraid of making mistakes while still being a bit of a perfectionist. Failure is nothing more than a chance to revise your strategy. However if the logo in your presentation is 2px off on the last slide, you refuse to bring it to stage before having it fixed.
- You run on creativity and see the obvious added value of it. Whether it’s for inspiring other people or just approaching problems from a different angle.
- You love to build stuff and tinker with new technologies. Websites like The Verge, Bright, Tweakers, Github and Stack Overflow are under your bookmarks.
Nice to have
- Interest in design-thinking and design-doing. Knowing what human-centered design is and how you can facilitate that by organizing workshops and co-creation session.
- You secretly get the creepers when people send you Excel sheets for purposes beyond its intentions. You come up with brilliant alternatives though because you are a Solution Architect.
- Some Dutch knowledge and the meaning of drop and stroopwafel.
What you get
- Genuine career opportunities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work on the cutting edge of customer engagement.
- An international environment.
- Great colleagues.
- Amazing coffee.
- An office in one of Europe’s coolest cities.
- Chances to visit our client’s and offices abroad.
Get in touch now
Want to join the team? Let us know by sending in your English written cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!
You can also check out our website at cxcompany.com for more information about our company.