Care about customer experience and digital conversations? So do we! That’s why we’re building the world’s most advanced customer conversation platform. Our platform makes it easy for companies to talk to customers in a personal and automated way.
We’re now looking for an experienced Sales Executive that’s going to make sure the whole world gets to know about our platform and services. Companies like KLM, Philips, FedEx and Toys ‘R Us are already relying on us daily and it’s your job to add more great companies to this list. You’ll focus on generating new business then establishing lasting relationships with these future clients. Get them familiar with our products and inspire them to get on board with us.
Results driven and comfortable with relationship management at the corporate level? Perfect. You may be the person we’re looking for to join the team. Read on to learn the details.
- What you will be doing:
- Qualifying opportunities and key strategic positions for each prospect
- Achieving and exceeding monthly and annual quotas through new business development activities
- Advising on digital experience at corporate or enterprise level
- Articulating a compelling business vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrate an understanding of the value to their business
- Develop and present professional sales propositions and presentations
- Negotiate on contracts and make price agreements
- Deliver consistently, with excellent planning and forecasting
What you bring to the table
- Track record of closing new business sales
- Master’s degree
- Proven network
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
A chance to work in a company that’s changing the way customers and companies interact. A young organisation where your input counts. You’ll get to take responsibility and work independently. You will be working for a Dutch Company with offices in Dusseldorf, London, Rotterdam and Maastricht. On top of that we have an enticing and uncapped commission plan.
Who we are
CX Company provides technology, services and support to unlock personal customer experience across every digital channel and device. We live to make every customer journey successful; a question answered, a problem solved or a getting the job done.
Get in touch now
Ready to meet our team? Let us know by sending your CV and a cover letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!