CX Company is looking for a full-time Marketing Executive based in Rotterdam!
Have you ever had a poor customer experience? Like unsuccessfully trying to get things done on a website, subsequently calling the company and waiting endless in the queue until you get to talk to a service agent?
In fact, we believe in a world where customers are happier because they can get the job done themselves and where employees are happier because they can do more exciting tasks than just a robot job.
That’s why at CX Company we developed a software platform (DigitalCX) 13 years ago, that functions as an enterprise content management system behind chatbots, artificial intelligence and self-service solutions on websites, in apps and social media like Facebook Messenger.
As a result, we have been changing the way customers and companies interact. This led to higher NPS scores and increased conversion rates at more 60 major brands across 3 countries including KPN, T-Mobile, KLM, Calor, OHRA, Ditzo, Philips, ING DiBa, ANWB and many more.
At the marketing department we generate sales qualified leads that the sales team can follow up on. We do this by organizing events, building our brand, running online campaigns (both awareness and retargeting) as well as by nurturing leads.
Do you want to help us succeed with our expansion plan in Germany and the UK?
Marketing Executive (fulltime – Rotterdam)
What you will be doing
- Organize events across NL, Germany and the UK to create awareness, generate leads or to facilitate sales to close deals
- Manage the website, analyze performance
- Copy writing (emails, blogposts, search texts, display ads)
- Set up, optimize and evaluate Google AdWords campaigns
- Create and execute on content marketing strategy
- Set up, execute and evaluate lead nurturing campaigns
- Set up, execute and evaluate social media campaigns
Wat you will bring to the table
- You are an innovative, proactive marketer with a growth mindset and a no non-sense attitude.
- You dare to fail and learn from your mistakes
- You can work on your own but equally in a team
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to details
- You are structured and efficient in your way of working
- You are result driven
- You have 2-4-year work experience in online marketing
- You have a university degree in a relevant direction
- You master the English language both in word and writing
- Google AdWords Certificate
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation systems
- Track record in the provision of multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns and communication programs
- Native German or English speaker
What we can offer
- A market-based salary
- Plenty of growth opportunities to create your own success
- Enthusiastic colleagues who challenge and coach you to get the most out of yourself
- The opportunity to take responsibility and work independently
- A young international organization where your input counts
Your working environment
You will work for a company that is changing the way customers and companies interact. We do not offer a conventional work environment, but a challenging international culture in which creative people make a change. We encourage you to innovate, experiment and think independently.
You will come to work for a Dutch Company with offices in Dusseldorf, London, Rotterdam and Maastricht. You will be based in Rotterdam with occasional travel to other offices.
Does this sound like the next step in your carrier? Tell us your story. We would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.