Ever had a bad customer experience on a website where the content wasn’t personal and relevant? We have, and CX Company’s mission is to change that. We help our customers declutter their customer experiences and make sure they offer personal and relevant content at all times on all channels.
Want to help out?
What you will be doing
Together with a dedicated, experienced development and support team, you will be building cool stuff for our product DigitalCX and our clients. We are the brains and the craftsmanship behind virtual assistants and chatbots for companies like Basic-Fit, Essent, Vattenfall, Simpel and many other enterprise clients.
- Define and design solution architectures for our clients.
- Deploy and maintain supporting node.js services (proxies, webhook servers, etc)
- Develop new features to make sure our technology stays ahead of the pack.
- Debug and fix performance and browser compatibility issues.
- Maintain and update the existing projects.
- Guide other developers to use our service with examples and best practices.
Skills and qualifications
- Good problem-solving skills: bachelor’s thinking level.
- Relevant experience running node.js applications in production at a scale.
- Working experience supporting clients on technical challenges.
- A passion for unit testing and clean code.
- Eager to share your knowledge and learn from others.
- Not afraid of making mistakes.
- Good communication skills and good English command.
Nice to have
- Published code that we can review together.
- Some Dutch knowledge.
What you get
- Genuine career opportunities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work on the cutting edge of customer engagement.
- An international environment
- Great colleagues.
- Amazing coffee.
- An office in one of Europe’s coolest cities.
Interested in joining our dream team?
Want to know more about our team and company? Have a look at www.cxcompany.com or send us a quick message to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Head of Portal and Support.