International Sales Manager
(native German speaker – location Rotterdam)
Care about chatbots, customer experience and digital conversations? So do we. We have built the world’s most advanced customer conversation platform DigitalCX. Our platform makes it easy for companies to talk to customers in a personal and automated way.
We’re now looking for a Sales Manager that is helping us becoming the undisputable market leader in Europe. Companies like KLM, Inshared, ANWB, Aegon, BasicFit, T-Mobile and Missguided, already relying on us daily and it’s your job to add more great companies to this list. You will be responsible for generating new business in both Germany as in the Netherlands, through direct sales and via our partner network.
Are you a hunter who is able to do a consultative sell? Results driven and comfortable with relationship management at the corporate level? Perfect! You may be the person we are looking for to join the team. Read on to learn the details,
What you’ll be doing:
- Qualifying opportunities and key strategic positions for each prospect;
- Achieving and exceeding quotas through new business development activities;
- Advising on digital experience at corporate or enterprise level;
- Articulating a compelling business vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrate an understanding of the value to their business;
- Develop and present professional sales propositions and presentations;
- Negotiate on contracts and make price agreements;
- Deliver consistently, with excellent planning and forecasting;
- 2 days a week travelling in Europe.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a new business role, preferably in enterprise technology (eg Tech company, CRM of interactive agency);
- Track record of closing new business sales;
- Proven network;
- Bachelors degree;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Native German;
- you master the Dutch language both in word and writing;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Competences: client focus, results driven, persuading skills, negation skills, self motivating, counseling skills, attention to detail, consultative seller.
A chance to work in a company that is changing the way customers and companies interact. An organisation where your input influences the bottom line success. You will get to take responsibility and work independently. You will be working for a Company with offices in Dusseldorf, London, Rotterdam and Maastricht. On top of that we have an enticing and uncapped commission plan.
Who we are:
CX Company developed conversation platform DigitalCX that functions as an enterprise content management system behind chatbots, artificial intelligence and self-service solutions on websites, in apps, via voice and social media. As a result, we have been changing the way customers and companies interact. This led to higher NPS scores and increased conversion rates at more 60 major brands across 4 countries.
Get in touch now: