- Curious about the impact of Digital Conversation Technology on your customer engagement and future talents? Struggling to separate the fact from the fiction of Intelligent Chatbots? Would you value the chance to hear stories from those who have done it like leading fashion retailer Missguided, or just fancy a afternoon with drinks and bites at an amazing location?
Then join us for an industry briefing at Pennethorne’s bar at Somerset House in the heart of London.
Date: 6 June 2019. 16:00 – 18:00
- 15.30 – 16.00 Arrival. Meet & greet
- 16.00 – 16.15 Opening (Simon Foot, CX Company)
- 16.15 – 16.45 The impact of a Virtual Customer Assistant at Missguided (Scott Barker, Missguided)
- 16.45 – 17.00 Future Talent in Customer Management (Paul Carter, Customer Management Resourcing)
- 17.00 – 17.30 Facilitated round table discussion and snacks
- 17.30 – 18.00 Wrap up and riverside networking drinks
Simon Foot, Director of UK & Ireland at CX Company
An established Customer Management Director with over 20 years’ experience of Customer Management working with some of the world’s most recognisable and influential brands. Recognised industry commentator and influencer who was voted in the Top 50 most influential people in the industry. Simon combines his love for improving customer engagement with family, golf and football, all of which involves far too much shouting these days!
About the speakers
Scott Barker, Head of Customer Service at Missguided
Scott has over 21 years in-house and outsource Contact Centre experience, holding senior positions across a number of sectors, including Telecoms and Retail.
As Head of Customer Service at Missguided, Scott is responsible for Customer Service across all territories, which includes managing the Customer Experience within Self Service and Assisted Service channels. Missguided currently has self service capability via the Website and their App and they handle Customer Service enquiries through WebChat, Email and Social Media. During his Contact Centre career, Scott has successfully delivered Sales through Service and Revenue Protection projects, Voice of the Customer/Customer Satisfaction improvements and Business and Digital change programmes.
Paul Carter, Founder & Managing Director of Customer Management Resourcing (CMR)
Paul will be talking about what the future holds for talent in the customer management industry and how technology will affect this.Paul has 20 years’ experience working in the Customer Management sector and has direct and extensive experience of recruiting into contact centres, working in contact centres and managing contact centres. Over the last 15 years he has grown an invaluable network in Senior Customer Management Professionals and more latterly growing the CMR brand, striving to be most successful talent solutions business in this sector.
CMR is a boutique recruitment agency which specialises in mid-executive level roles in Customer Management that offer permanent and interim contract solutions – they are leaders of talent acquisition in AI, Contact Centres & CX, which includes Customer Operations/Contact Centres, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Customer Experience (CX) & Insight, BPO, Change & Transformation.
Hope to see you on June 6th at Pennethorne’s bar at Somerset House. Please fill in below form to register.