Have you ever had a poor customer experience? Like unsuccessfully trying to get things done on a website, subsequently calling the company and waiting endless in the queue until you get to talk to a service agent?
In fact, we believe in a world where customers are happier because they can get the job done themselves and where employees are happier because they can do more exciting tasks than just a robot job.
That’s why at CX Company we developed a software platform (DigitalCX) 13 years ago, that functions as an enterprise content management system behind chatbots, artificial intelligence and self-service solutions on websites, in apps and social media like Facebook Messenger.
As a result, we have been changing the way customers and companies interact. This led to higher NPS scores and increased conversion rates at more 60 major brands across 3 countries including Allianz, T-Mobile, KLM, Calor, OHRA, Ditzo, Philips, ING DiBa, ANWB and many more.
Are you gutsy and willing to join us in this adventure? Do you want to work in an environment full of technical challenges? Apply for the function of DevOps Engineer at CX Company.
Your role in the team?
As DevOps Engineer you are part of our Technology team consisting of 1 immediate colleague for DevOps, .NET developers and Support. Jour main job will be configuring and programming a highly available system (DigitalCX). You help us to further enhance our highly automated infrastructures with the tools most suitable for it. Furthermore you monitor all technical components of DigitalCX, notice any problems ahead of time and provide quick and appropriate solutions.
This is on your resume
As a DevOps Engineer you have experience with developing scripts to automate deployments. You will no doubt be successful if you have:
- A higher education or university degree in IT, in which programming was an important part of the curriculum
- strong script skills, for example in Powershell, Python or Bash
- extensive hands-on experience in system administration (Linux and Windows) in a cloud environment / platform
- knowledge of MSAzure
- experience in C#
- experience in PostgreSQL
- experience in revision control source code repositories, e.g. Git
- experience in maintaining large databases, SQL and NoSQL (RavenDB)
- some experience in security standards
Who are you?
We’re looking for an analytic engineer with extensive scripting experience. Maybe you have created API’s for your scripts in the past. You want to deliver Automation as a Service and are a team player. You enjoy working with different people who are responsible for all elements of the development process, such as developers, designers and suppliers. You work simultaneously on several projects and on different levels, either on your own or whilst scrumming in a team. Pioneering on a daily basis, learning from your experiences and sharing information by providing clear documentation. You have knowledge of business as well as infrastructure and are capable of realizing an alignment between both. You don’t just operate on an operational level, you will also help us shaping and implementing our vision of DevOps.
Your personality is a determining factor. You have an inquisitive mind and a strong motivation to learn new things. Although deadlines are important, there’s always room for personal growth and time to learn, read and listen at CX Company. We’d love to hear your input, ideas and critical notes since it’s also your job to help outlining our vision.
What do we offer?
- a substantial amount of freedom of input and responsibility
- working at an international and innovative organisation
- a lot of room for personal growth (new projects, big clients, a lot of changes)
- very good coffee and fresh fruit to stay fresh and fruity;-)
- an inspiring environment where we work hard, but where we also have time relax
Are you interested?
More information about CX Company can be found on our website: www.cxcompany.com