Have you ever had a poor customer experience? Like unsuccessfully trying to get things done on a website, subsequently calling the company and waiting endless in the queue until you get to talk to a service agent?
In fact, we believe in a world where customers are happier because they can get the job done themselves and where employees are happier because they can do more exciting tasks than just a robot job.
That’s why at CX Company we developed a software platform (DigitalCX) 13 years ago, that functions as an enterprise content management system behind chatbots, artificial intelligence and self-service solutions on websites, in apps and social media like Facebook Messenger.
As a result, we have been changing the way customers and companies interact. This led to higher NPS scores and increased conversion rates at more 60 major brands across 3 countries including OHRA, Eneco, Ditzo, Dela, ING DiBa, ANWB and many more.
Can you help our customers achieve their goals faster and better? Are you an experienced Database Specialist who is ready to work with latest technologies? Join us !
What you’ll be doing
As a professional database Specialist you will keep our database up and running smoothly 24/7. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
- Build database systems of high availability and quality;
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views;
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user;
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data;
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses;
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users;
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards;
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity;
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required.
Who you are
You like setting your teeth into hard tech problems. You’re up for a challenge, you like to experiment and scalability is in your blood. You’re proactive, creative and appreciative of team effort.
Sure, you can’t be an expert on everything so that’s why we encourage you to be a lifelong learner. Your input, ideas and feedback are always valuable so we encourage you to gain knowledge and share your input.
- A higher education or university degree in IT;
- Proven working experience as a Database Specialist or Database Developer;
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications;
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL;
- Experience in PostGress;
- Familiarity with database design, documentation, and coding;
- Familiarity with programming languages API;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically;
- Fluent in English (main language of the team);
- Good communication skills;
- Good team player;
- Nice to have:
- – Experience with ETL tools;
- – Experience with Business Intelligence tools.
- Get in touch now
You can also check out our website at www.cxcompany.com for more information about our company.