- CX Company organizes its annual event in the Kunsthal with inspiring customer stories, a private tour of the exhibition and drinks afterwards. Another wonderful opportunity to get inspired, to spar with peers and to attend an impressive exhibition. This year of Joana Vasconcelos ‘I’m Your Mirror’.
- Date: 12 September 2019; 15.00 – 19.00
- 15.00 – 15.30: Reception in the Kunsthalcafé
- 15.30 – 15.50: Keynote speaker Dirk Stuip (Managing Director CX Company)
- 15.50 – 16.10: Learnings from the development and operation of Conversational Chatbot ‘Roos’ at DELA, Ard-Jan Moerdijk (Dela)
- 16.10 – 16.30: The chatbot journey of Eneco, Ruud Huigsloot (Eneco)
- 16.30 – 16.50: AEGON chatbot case, Chi Fung (AEGON)
- 17.00 – 18.00: Private tour through the exhibition of Joana Vasconcelos ‘I’m Your Mirror’
- 18.00 – 19.00: Drinks & snacks in the Kunsthalcafé
About the speakers
Dirk Stuip, Managing Director of CX Company
Dirk Stuip joined CX Company in 2015 and became Managing Director earlier this year. Dirk has a broad experience in customer experience and combining technology with business processes.
Dirk will elaborate on market trends in Digital Customer Experience and how CX Company and DigitalCX are shaping the future.
Ard-Jan Moerdijk, Program Manager Digital Innovation of Dela
Prof. Ard-Jan Moerdijk holds a Ph.D in Theoretical Physics and works as an innovation and R&D manager in automation. He has brought new products and services to light with various different employers and roles, recently including a chatbot who answers the top customer questions at DELA – the largest burial insurance company in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Ard-Jan is a running and athletics enthusiast, with various patents and publications, including a book about running technology.
Ruud Huigsloot, Digital Service Specialist of Eneco
For years, Ruud has been fascinated by the relationship between companies and customers – in particular, digital customer service. For the last 15 years his focus has been building and further developing Digital self-service channels.In addition to “My environments” apps and social, chatbots seem to be the next big thing. Eneco is one of the leading producers and suppliers of energy in the Netherlands. He talks about Eneco’s chatbot journey of discovery, the status of today and what is to come.
Chi Fung, Product Owner by AEGON Nederland
In the past year, Aegon has made a rapid start in Robotics to talk to its customers. Going live in lightning fast speed (in 4 months!) with further step-by-step development going from a 1-star chatbot towards a 5-star virtual assistant. What did the Aegon team learn and encounter? What is the desired goal of a virtual assistant and how does voice fit into the picture? An educational and practical example of chat developments and challenges within Aegon.
Would you like to attend our event? Request an invitation by filling in the form below.