Have you ever had a poor customer experience? Like unsuccessfully trying to get things done on a website, subsequently calling the company and waiting endless in the queue until you get to talk to a service agent? We had!
In fact, we believe in a world where customers are happier because they can get the job done themselves and where employees are happier because they can do more exciting tasks than just a robot job.
In today’s digital world, customers demand an exceptional customer experience via whichever channel is most convenient to them. DigitalCX enables companies across the globe to provide seamless multi-channel customer experiences in seconds. DigitalCX is an enterprise conversation platform supporting chatbots, artificial intelligence and self-service solutions on websites, in apps and social media channels such as Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp.
We have been changing the way customers and companies interact over the last 15 years. This led to higher NPS scores and increased conversion rates at more than 60 major brands across 3 countries including Allianz, T-Mobile, KLM, Calor, OHRA, Ditzo, vattenfall, ING DiBa, ANWB, ICS , Engie, Pathe and many more.
Do you want to help our customers achieve their goals better and faster by innovating and digitizing? Join us as:
1st Line Support Specialist
What do we expect from you?
You are a part of our Portal & Support team. A 1st line Support Specialist offers first line DigitalCX support to B2B customers, partners and colleagues. You are the first contact for DigitalCX users and the link between users and other CX Company teams. With your experience and personality, you aim to raise the bar of our Portal & Support team. It is key to resolve issues at customers and partners and guide them in the usage of DigitalCX.
- Respond to questions, requests and problems received via our ticketing system
- Analyse and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools.
- Ensure users are receiving prompt and efficient support and answers.
- Give accurate follow up to bugs and errors.
- Responsible for accurate case documentation in ticketing system.
- Assists in the creation of documentation (for instance ‘Help articles’, ‘how to articles’, onboarding documentation and communication templates) to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Set up working processes and constantly looking for improvements.
The perfect candidate for this position will match the following profile:
- A higher-level of bachelor degree
- Knowledge of DigitalCX. /li>
- A technical background and/or helpdesk experience is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Service orientated.
- In possession of strong analytical skills.
- Stress resistant.
- Able to balance between multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- The change to work in a company that’s changing the way customers and companies interact.
- Plenty of growth opportunities to create your success.
- The opportunity to take responsibility and work independently.
- A young international organisation where your input counts.
Let us know by sending your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!